Sunday, September 13, 2009

Adoption Update

I was out of town for a few days this week, and came home to lots of great news! Two families have come home this week with their daughters, another one will be home soon with a son. And a waiting mom just got word she can travel at the end of this month.

Things seem to be moving fast. Not nearly fast enough for me, but I know my file is in process. Here are the things I have to do before I go to Vietnam:

Paint Molly's room - I have the paint, a light turquoise color.
Steam clean the carpet
Find and hang matching curtains
Buy a dresser
Buy a carseat
Buy a highchair
Buy cloth diapers
Buy a diaper pail
Buy a baby bathtub
Clean the garage - I need room for her stroller!
Get my travel shots

I'm sure there are many more things I haven't thought of, but it will all fall into place sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment