Saturday, June 6, 2009

Other people's adoption news

I don't have any developments regarding my own adoption, but there has been news in the rest of the community. Close friends of mine got back from China with their daughter last week. I met them at the airport, and also got a chance to play with the baby a couple of days later. I get so emotional everytime I think about them. We started our adoption processes about the same time, and here they are - a family. I'm next!

Another family (not from my agency) received their proposal a day or two before the Mom's birthday. What a great birthday present! I hope that will happen for me too.

Within our agency, one family will be travelling this month to bring a daughter home. Another Mom in our group could get her proposal any day now. I keep thinking I'll call and ask how it's going, but I hesitate - I'm sure the question gets tiring when she doesn't have anything to tell... I know she will call when she has news.
The rest of us - just wait...




No comments:

Post a Comment