Saturday, July 11, 2009

Woo- hoo!!!

There's been another proposal!

Family #4 got a proposal of a 2-month old baby girl! I talked on the phone with the new Mom for over an hour this morning - she emailed pictures of the baby while we spoke. The baby is beautiful! Bright eyed and strong, like she might have quite the personality! All of a sudden, I'm realizing how big this is! So many questions, worries, so much faith we have to trust in. Wow.

I had an email this week saying that I would receive a proposal in August or September, but in April, I was told I'd have a proposal in 3 months. In May, they told me 2 -3 months. Now, they are saying in 2-3 months. This is what international adoption is like.

Then someone close to you gets their proposal or comes home with their baby, and I yo-yo between doubt, frustration and elation!

So I should be next - I'm family #5. However, another family asked for either gender, while I'm waiting for a girl. If a boy becomes available first, family #6 might get proposed before me. We will see what happens next.


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... I know how it feels to be right on the edge! Hold on tight, the ride get even crazier very fast. Fingers are crossed for you!!!!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete