Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm Going to Vietnam!

Well, Susan got 'the CALL'. I didn't. My heart fell through the floor, until I decided to go with her! (Susan is family #6, I'm #5, and family#7 is home with an adorable son already.)



We knew that both our files made it to the DoA's office on Feb 5th, and he processed Susan's file before the Tet holidays. I decided to go with Susan, be at her adoption ceremony, experience everything with her, then wait for my file to be processed after Tet.



If all goes well, Susan could possibly still be in Vietnam for my ceremony. If all doesn't go well, then I can still visit Molly at her orphanage, and enjoy a vacation in the tropics until my file is signed off. I may be leaving a few days to a few weeks early.



I'm going to Vietnam! In a few days! I'll meet Molly soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine, We sent some photos to you to give to Maya. You should get them on Wednesday. Thanks so much for delivering them!! You must be very excited!

    Which orphanage is your friend Susan's child from?

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catherine, we sent you a photo album for Le Hoang Bao Thanh. You should receive it Wednesday. Thanks again!!! Carol

    ReplyDelete