Saturday, June 5, 2010

Goodbye Dalat - Day 4 (May 24)

The last morning was simply breakfast and packing and hopping onto another bus for the 8 hour ride back to Saigon. Molly was an angel on the way home again - what a great kid!

And what great new friends we now have! Kinh was really funny, expressive, and loved Molly. If he wasn't carrying my baby, he was carrying my diaper bag.

Kinh bought each of us a rose at the market the first morning. These two were for Molly and I:
Ngoc was really good with Molly too. She could get Molly laughing great big belly laughs. She would play peek-a-boo with Molly and quote "I see you" from Avatar. Molly loved it!And dear Loan - the whole trip wouldn't have happened without her. She made all the plans, booked all the tickets and kept us all happy. Watch for my next posting for more on Loan. Dalat was a great trip! Better with my 3 friends, but I would recommend it to any travellers in the country.




No comments:

Post a Comment