Saturday, August 13, 2011

Catching Up - January 2011

Despite my lack of postings over the last 6-8 months, we have still had a lot of adventures, and there are stories I want to tell here so that Molly and I can look back at them later to enjoy the memories.  I'll get started now, and try to make each month a posting:

Molly's first snowman!  We were visiting the family that provides Molly's daycare, during one of those rare snow days we get on the West Coast.  We built a snowman, and were quite proud of it, but then Ginger ate the snowman's nose.

Molly's new hair-do.  I am still reluctant to cut her hair, but the bangs-in-the-face look just isn't appealing.  Early one morning she let me play with her hair, and I was able to get the bangs into a ponytail.  She was thrilled with it, and so was I.  She has such a beautiful face, and now we can see it!

Jonathan's birthday party.  We were thrilled to get the invitation and celebrate with Molly's little buddy.

A good time was had by all, but no kiddies in the picture as I don't have permission from the parents.

2 comments:

  1. Hi My Beautiful canadian Mum and Daughter,

    Its Cennis from Down Under I am so proud of you my love for what you have acheived with your beautiful molly I tell people about you all the time.

    I am going back again this September as I have now started the family Education Scholarship so I have 73 Children that we are going to pay for thier education for the next 10 years so I want to go back to see that each of these children is sttled into school.

    Love you and admire your love and commitment

    Dennis & Family xxxxx

    ReplyDelete