Sunday, March 28, 2010

There's Something About Molly

  • She has one tooth
  • She has the cutest smile - it melts my heart
  • She sleeps with her eyes partially open. FREAKY! I can watch them roll around in her head as she drifts off.
  • She has the loudest wail! I think she is the loudest kid in the baby room.
  • She can 'swim' across the floor on her belly, but can't crawl. None of the kids crawl. She can sit up now - a little unsteady. She can pull herself up to standing, but doesn't walk yet.
  • She will sit on my lap at the orphanage, then 'swim' away. When she realizes she isn't touching me, she will lay where she is and wail until I go pick her up. She won't 'swim' back to me
  • She is ready for bed when she wipes at her eyes, and starts to wiggle, toss and turn. Then I put a bottle in her mouth, and she's asleep in seconds.
  • She sleeps until 8am! Yayyyy!
  • She loves watermelon
  • She coos, sings, talks and clucks her tongue
  • She smiles and takes my breath away

No comments:

Post a Comment