Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two For One Deal?

I have fallen in love with the youngest little peanut at the orphanage! He is about 3 months old, and has the widest gummy grin I have ever seen. And big bright eyes. He smiles at me all the time, even when he's peeing all over my lap.

I asked Loan if I could get a 2 for 1 deal, and take this little guy home with me and Molly. She said NO! There are other parents waiting for his proposal.

I know it will break my heart, but I continue to care for him - Molly in one arm, and him in the other. I can only hope that he gets proposed to a family in Vancouver.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Catherine

    What an adventure - just finished catching up on your blog. This story will be read to Molly many times over and what a lucky girl to be chosen and loved by you. You are both lucky. Hope the papers come through soon.
    XO - Sue

    ReplyDelete