Friday, September 24, 2010

Back to Our Beginning

I have been following a couple of families this week, who are in Vietnam adopting children from 'our' orphanage.  Wow, it's been very emotional for me, following a blog, getting emails and pictures.  I am so happy that more of the kids are meeting and going home with their forever families, and I am also a bit homesick that they are there now, and I am here.  I would love to go back to visit. 

So I started reminiscing about my first visit with Molly, and realized that I can now post the pictures that David took of our first moments.  They still make me cry!

The moment I first spotted her

Saying hello

I touched her arm

Picking her up...

And holding her for the first time!

Ðây là, con gái cua tôi!
(This is my daughter!)

2 comments:

  1. Love the second last picture, your smile and eyes say how happy and thrilling that moment was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second last picture too and you guys even look a bit alike

    ReplyDelete