Monday, May 10, 2010

It's All About Molly

  • When Molly sees a tree swaying in the breeze, she waves back at it
  • She loves the washing machine we have here in Vung Tau. She sits and watches the clothes spin in circles and laughs
  • She can make the sign for 'more'. She hasn't learned the sign for 'milk' or 'all done', but we are working on those
  • She clearly said 'Bow-wow' one day, playing with a toy dog. She is also trying to say 'Cock-a-doodle-do' to the toy rooster
  • When I sing to her, she hums along
  • When she wakes up in the morning, she lays in bed for a long time talking and cooing. She giggles at me when I wake up and look at her
  • She prefers to play with the plastic lid from the formula can, rather than all the organic, all-natural, educational/developmental toys I brought from Canada
  • She is happiest sitting on my lap on the floor, playing with the plastic lid
  • She loves to dance. It makes her giggle
  • She likes to eat ice cubes
  • She smiles at me and takes my breath away

We have been singing the Rubber Ducky song at bath-time. In honor of Mother's Day, I changed the words:

Molly baby, you're the one. You make my life so much fun. Molly baby, I'm awfully fond of you.

Molly baby, you're so fine. I'm so lucky that you're mine. Molly baby, I'd like a whole life time. Molly baby, I'm awfully fond of you!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute Catherine...I may just have to borrow your song at bath time for Lily.
    How old is Molly now? She is doing so very well. Here is my email address: ethieps@hotmail.com as I would love to stay in touch.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete